Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Why Independent?

Hello Everyone!

I am so happy to be blogging again!  I never thought I would do this again in my life, but I have to admit, it is a stress reliever to get my thoughts down.  Even if no one ever reads it :)

This blog is created so to avoid annoying people on Facebook with multiple posts a day about Insurance!  I will post more exciting items than just the typical insurance information on here.  I will illustrate how much you can save on your annual premiums by showcasing true, every day stories.  I will provide updates about the Insurance Market.  But, most of all, this is for you as readers.  Tell me what you think I should be talking about, and what catches your attention, and I will do my best to write about it.

Today, I want to point out why it is important for everyone to have an Independent Insurance Agent working for THEM instead of the other way around.

I am a one woman show.  I am the sales person, receptionist, service representative, claims representative, marketing liason, office assitant, and coverage expert.  I am everything except the IT person (no one wants me to be the IT person...trust me!).  So, what does that mean?  That means that I do all of the work for my customers.  I evalutate their insurance to make sure they have the right coverage at the right price.  I help them through the claims process.  I keep their files up to date.  I shop their insurance every year to make sure the company they have is still competitive.  EVERYTHING PEOPLE! 

It doesn't stop there, either.  Because I am a one woman show, I get to talk to some amazing people everyday...including Realtors, Mortgage Lenders, Car Dealers, Financial Advisors, DJ's, Hair Dressers, Florists, Caterers, Small Business Professionals, Mary Kay Sales Advisors...the list goes on and on!  So, when you choose an Independent Insurance Agent, you are also choosing their large book of contacts.  They are the person you should turn to when you need the best Florist (for example) and don't know where to start looking.

Lastly, Independent Agents are professionals.  Sure, we want your business, but it's because we truly believe we can HELP you.  If we cannot help you, we will point you in the right direction without leaving you "hanging".  We agents truly go above and beyond for our clients because we care.  We're not just after the next sale.  We are here for you!

Let me prove that I am here to help you.  I promise you will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment